Free Shipping to Malaysia (Purchase over RM 150) & Singapore (Purchase over SGD 200) Shop Now
  • Would you marri.png
  • measurment.JPG
  • measurment.JPG
  • measurment.JPG
  • measurment.JPG
  • measurment.JPG
  • engaged!.png

Customize Charm(No breastmilk required)

RM 199.00
- +
icon-bag Add to Cart

Product Specifications

Dimension:  (H) 8mm x (W) 15mm 

Hardware: 916 Gold Core or 925 Sterling Silver

Weight: Gold Core (0.80g), whole charm ~ 1.5g  

What is 916 Gold? 

916 gold is also known as 22K gold. 916 hallmarks indicate gold purity measurement of 91.6% of pure gold. While pure gold is 24 carat (100% pure gold), 916 gold means it 22K or 22 karat.

91.6% pure gold and the rest (8.4%) includes other metals. 22 karat gold or 916 gold is used with mixture of the other metals to make gold malleable, stronger and durable for daily wear.

Gold in its pure form (24K or 999 gold) is brittle and may not be suitable for making ornaments or jewelry.

How to take care of your precious jewelry?


  • Before wearing any jewelry, check if they are in perfect condition, without any damages and scratches.
  • Always wear jewelry after applying make-up, because chemicals in perfumes or talc may damage your precious ornaments.
  • Jewelry should not be worn while doing any hard chores. If they get scratch easily and may eventually loose their original shine.
  • Remove jewelry before bathing
  • Keep gold jewelry away from chlorinated water such as swimming pools


  • Always store your jewelry in a clean, dry place, keep them in a jewel box.
  • Always separate and store all your jewels in fabric –lined jewelry case, or in box with compartments.
  • Before storing jewelry after any use, gently wipe them clean of sweat or grease using a soft cloth.

How to polish Gold at home?

Scrub your Gold with toothpaste: Soft toothbrush and a bit of toothpaste and scrub your Gold softly. Rinse off the toothpaste after your scrub and dry it off.


Every piece of jewellery is handmade and we trying our best to deliver the highest standards of handcrafting. The outcome of each piece of jewellery will differ due to the differences in the color and consistency milk that you produce.

Follow our Facebook Page for more information:
 Woodie Pie :
 Soapberry Concepts:


Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Continue browsing here.